Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I've linked every source I have posted here to each individual it concerns. To find people in a particular family click on one of the surnames below. Or, to go directly to an individual, find his or her name in the pull-down menu to the right or in the labels at the end of any post.

* next to a name indicates direct ancestry.

Surnames
Doherty, Eddy, Kendell, Martin, Nilsson, Nixon

Nancy Sindledecker's Death Certificate

M. Kirby recently sent me a copy of Nancy Sindledecker's death certificate. Here it is:


Apparently she died just a few months after the 1910 census was taken which shows her living with Cora Vanaman.  One exciting thing about this (besides the obvious things like birth and death dates for Nancy) is that this is the first real piece of documentation that I've seen that says for sure that Margaret Nixon's maiden name was in fact Daugherty (or Dougherty or Doherty etc). Thanks Milford.

No comments:

Post a Comment